This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Warning flags for compatibility with clang.
- From: Pedro Giffuni <giffunip at tutopia dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 21:50:42 -0500
- Subject: Warning flags for compatibility with clang.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
FWIW, I have been looking at some changes from Apple's GCC and these two
small changes should be interesting to have in the official gcc.
Implement -Wmost for compatibility with clang.
Add Apple compatible -Wnewline-eof
I don't own them but I doubt any of them is copyrightable. Perhaps they
are available in the old Apple branches that the FSF has control of.