This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RS6000] PR61231 lwa_operand related fix
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 20:59:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RS6000] PR61231 lwa_operand related fix
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140522001331 dot GZ5162 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 8:13 PM, Alan Modra <email@example.com> wrote:
> This fixes another case where we use the wrong memory constraint. See
> the analysis in the PR. The rule for operand predicate and
> constraints is simply that the union of all constraints must exactly
> match the operand predicate.
> Bootstrapped and regression tested powerpc64-linux and
> powerpc64le-linux. OK for mainline and active branches?
> Note that I didn't see the bootstrap miscompares reported in the PR,
> so perhaps there is some other issue to fix besides this one..
> PR target/61231
> * config/rs6000/rs6000.c (mem_operand_gpr): Handle SImode.
> * config/rs6000/rs6000.md (extendsidi2_lfiwax, extendsidi2_nocell):
> Use "Y" constraint rather than "m".