This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, bfin/c6x] Fix ICE for backends that rely on reorder_loops.
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Teresa Johnson <tejohnson at google dot com>
- Cc: Felix Yang <fei dot yang0953 at gmail dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 11:22:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, bfin/c6x] Fix ICE for backends that rely on reorder_loops.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFc0fxwNUnEwt-s4T0=1qm1+hMKj3=oM1mhuTX+v8O8KpRc_BA at mail dot gmail dot com> <52C547C3 dot 1010408 at codesourcery dot com> <CAFc0fxz4J0Di7see+iCqcKTHD1pi5pHA37gKJs-XHkbNfTvtRw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFc0fxwvck4hM-6ocAXtxRnnUB0CwOOPH4-hqmbYop+yd-hjDw at mail dot gmail dot com> <52C94481 dot 8060408 at codesourcery dot com> <CAAe5K+Ugnwkg8CQ9Na3Xm3T1mGEja8LKaK-C_cQYYUS5FRuBQQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <52CC265D dot 3000104 at codesourcery dot com> <52CE23A4 dot 4020809 at redhat dot com>
On 01/09/2014 05:20 AM, Jeff Law wrote:
On 01/07/14 09:07, Bernd Schmidt wrote:
If someone explicitly chooses that option we can turn off the reordering
in hw-doloop. That should happen sufficiently rarely that it isn't a
problem. That's what the patch below does - bootstraped on x86_64-linux,
tested there and with bfin-elf. Ok?
Yes. This is fine.
Looks like I got sufficiently distracted by travel and other things that
this never got checked in. Now fixed.