This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, lto] add testcase for PR60179
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 11:12:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, lto] add testcase for PR60179
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <537C0689 dot 4060909 at codesourcery dot com>
On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 3:51 AM, Sandra Loosemore
> One of the consequences of the (now-fixed) bug in PR60179 is that Nios II
> code using target pragmas to specify custom instructions failed to generate
> those instructions with -flto. We came up with this test case for it, but
> there didn't seem to be an existing hook to scan LTO output. Is this OK, or
> is there a better way to do it?
Not really - though you should force LTO to generate a single
assembler file by using -flto-partition=one.
> 2014-05-20 Cesar Philippidis <email@example.com>
> Sandra Loosemore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * lib/scanasm.exp (scan-lto-assembler): New procedure.
> * gcc.target/nios2/custom-fp-lto.c: New test.