This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add support for GNU/Hurd in gnat-4.9
- From: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at gnu dot org>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Svante Signell <svante dot signell at gmail dot com>, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, debian-ada <debian-ada at lists dot debian dot org>, Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 10:44:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add support for GNU/Hurd in gnat-4.9
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140519125059 dot GC1412 at adacore dot com> <1400507259 dot 4830 dot 40 dot camel at G3620 dot my dot own dot domain> <20140519135318 dot GA18851 at adacore dot com> <1400509438 dot 4830 dot 45 dot camel at G3620 dot my dot own dot domain> <20140519142541 dot GA876 at adacore dot com> <1400658599 dot 4830 dot 92 dot camel at G3620 dot my dot own dot domain> <20140521080340 dot GY5623 at type dot youpi dot perso dot aquilenet dot fr> <1400660416 dot 4830 dot 99 dot camel at G3620 dot my dot own dot domain> <20140521082935 dot GR5623 at type dot youpi dot perso dot aquilenet dot fr> <20140521083331 dot GA3232 at adacore dot com>
Arnaud Charlet, le Wed 21 May 2014 10:33:31 +0200, a écrit :
> > > I think the majority of work has bee done, Now that patch will change
> > > slightly for every missing feature added to Hurd.
> > Then it's all good, it's a matter of what I said above.
> Don't forget also the part where general changes are done in GNAT which
> require update to target specific files: these typically require someone
> to regularly test each port to detect any missing update, and report/fix
> them, even if GNU/Hurd hasn't changed itself.
Ah, I read what Svante said too fast. I thought he was talking about
"every feature added to gnat". I sure agree with Arnaud.