This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix ARM NAN fraction bits
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 03:16:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix ARM NAN fraction bits
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000b01cf3367$439c5280$cad4f780$ at arm dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1405160245300 dot 12061 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405161702480 dot 18605 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1405162313110 dot 12061 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <1024398b-c40a-45a9-9bde-03d39d24867b at email dot android dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1405200119440 dot 12061 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1405200956400 dot 13304 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <537B5157 dot 4020704 at arm dot com>
On Tue, 20 May 2014, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> >>> If it's not broken in 4.8.2 but broken on the branch head then it's OK
> >>> for the branch.
> >> I thought I'd double-check with you that it is fine to push this change
> >> to trunk first. OK to apply?
> > Of course it should go to trunk (and 4.9 branch) first, but I'm not
> > the one to approve that.
> I can... Based on Joseph's review, OK.
I have now applied it to trunk and backported to 4.9 and 4.8. Thank you
both for the review.