This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: cache enabled attribute by insn code
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 07:41:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: cache enabled attribute by insn code
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87k39gkgq0 dot fsf at talisman dot default> <87fvk4kgoy dot fsf at talisman dot default>
On May 20, 2014, at 1:17 AM, Richard Sandiford <email@example.com> wrote:
>> The patch gives a consistent compile-time improvement of about ~3.5%
>> on the -O0 fold-const.ii test case.
3.5 alone is really nice and 3.5 on top of 3.5 is amazing.