This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: speeding up dg-extract-results.sh
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: Charles Baylis <charles dot baylis at linaro dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 11:09:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFA: speeding up dg-extract-results.sh
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <878utfe5g0 dot fsf at talisman dot default> <CADnVucCA0ozSz=x3z8vexBOkWRj3pquKVuWsFq4xZre0CfxFyQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <874n0llk0v dot fsf at talisman dot default> <CADnVucBEgRfhyB3=oz1H_f6kAfxWi6chR8H7woMqepfRYB9gcQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Charles Baylis <email@example.com> writes:
> On 19 May 2014 19:07, Richard Sandiford <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Sorry for the breakage. I wanted to make the script as picky as I could
>> get away with though, so that results aren't lost accidentally.
>> Could you try the attached?
> That works for me.
Thanks. I also tested it on x86_64-linux-gnu. Applied as obvious (I hope).