This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, sched] Fix sched_insn debug counter
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 00:12:40 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, sched] Fix sched_insn debug counter
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <69AB8303-B810-4573-A50F-1F922C397E6F at linaro dot org>
On 05/19/14 18:47, Maxim Kuvyrkov wrote:
This patch fixes sched_insn debug counter that was broken by
Tested on arm-linux-gnueabihf and x86_64-linux-gnu, though testsuite
does not exercise this execution path. Real testing was done by me
debugging an unrelated problem in the scheduler using sched_insn
OK to apply?
This is fine.