This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch/RFC] PR 58753 & 58930
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 22:20:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch/RFC] PR 58753 & 58930
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5374C501 dot 7040107 at oracle dot com> <537A4D66 dot 5020204 at redhat dot com>
> On 19/mag/2014, at 20:28, Jason Merrill <email@example.com> wrote:
> How about doing digest_init in get_nsdmi, so that the conversion is also exposed to walk_field_subobs?
Thanks, I'll look into that.