This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: speeding up dg-extract-results.sh
- From: Charles Baylis <charles dot baylis at linaro dot org>
- To: Charles Baylis <charles dot baylis at linaro dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, rdsandiford at googlemail dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 19:49:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFA: speeding up dg-extract-results.sh
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <878utfe5g0 dot fsf at talisman dot default> <CADnVucCA0ozSz=x3z8vexBOkWRj3pquKVuWsFq4xZre0CfxFyQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <874n0llk0v dot fsf at talisman dot default>
On 19 May 2014 19:07, Richard Sandiford <email@example.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the breakage. I wanted to make the script as picky as I could
> get away with though, so that results aren't lost accidentally.
> Could you try the attached?
That works for me.
Thanks for looking into it.