This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, i386, Pointer Bounds Checker 2/x] Intel Memory Protection Extensions (MPX) instructions support
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Ilya Enkovich <enkovich dot gnu at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 11:23:21 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, i386, Pointer Bounds Checker 2/x] Intel Memory Protection Extensions (MPX) instructions support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140416113555 dot GA4040 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <5376697A dot 6030800 at redhat dot com> <20140519081941 dot GA52943 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com>
On 05/19/14 02:19, Ilya Enkovich wrote:
OK for the trunk. Please wait until entire set is approved before
On 16 May 13:39, Jeff Law wrote:
On 04/16/14 05:35, Ilya Enkovich wrote:
This patch introduces Intel MPX bound registers and instructions. It was approved earlier for 4.9 and had no significant changes since then. I'll assume patch is OK if no objections arise.
Patch was bootstrapped and tested for linux-x86_64.