This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] aarch64 suuport for libitm
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 13:15:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] aarch64 suuport for libitm
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <533B3CA6 dot 90305 at redhat dot com>
On 1 April 2014 23:24, Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Comments? If approved, should this go in for 4.9, or wait for stage1?
> Certainly it's self-contained...
Hi, I think this should go in, with the cache line increased to 128 as
discussed with Andrew.