This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix ARM NAN fraction bits
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>,"Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Joey Ye <joey dot ye at arm dot com>,libc-alpha at sourceware dot org,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 10:35:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix ARM NAN fraction bits
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000b01cf3367$439c5280$cad4f780$ at arm dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1405160245300 dot 12061 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405161702480 dot 18605 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1405162313110 dot 12061 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk>
On May 17, 2014 12:22:23 AM CEST, "Maciej W. Rozycki" <email@example.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 16 May 2014, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
>> > 2014-05-16 Maciej W. Rozycki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> > PR libgcc/60166
>> > * sysdeps/arm/soft-fp/sfp-machine.h (_FP_NANFRAC_S, _FP_NANFRAC_D)
>> > (_FP_NANSIGN_Q): Set the quiet bit.
>> OK for glibc.
> Joseph, thanks for your review, this is now in.
>Richard, you wrote yesterday that pushing changes to 4.8 would require
>explicit approval from release managers, however it is not clear to me
>they are for that branch. This fix corrects a regression introduced
>4.8.2. Can you approve it? If not, then who can?
If it's not broken in 4.8.2 but broken on the branch head then it's OK for the branch.