This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH SH] Don't switch mode around fmov (pr61195)
- From: Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>
- To: Christian Bruel <christian dot bruel at st dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 01:21:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH SH] Don't switch mode around fmov (pr61195)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5375D6F7 dot 5020209 at st dot com>
On Fri, 2014-05-16 at 11:14 +0200, Christian Bruel wrote:
> This patch reduces the number of unnecessary PR mode switches for single
> precision moves. When FPSCR.SZ is not forced. Test illustration in the patch
> Regtested for sh-none-elf with -m4, (-m2a still running), bootstrapped
> on sh4-linux-elf board. ok for trunk ?
Please wrap the overlong lines ( eq_attr "fmovd" "yes") ... ) and
include a change log for sh.md.
OK with those changes if -m2a doesn't show failures.