This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH SH] Don't switch mode around fmov (pr61195)
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: christian dot bruel at st dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, oleg dot endo at t-online dot de
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 08:21:26 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH SH] Don't switch mode around fmov (pr61195)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5375D6F7 dot 5020209 at st dot com>
Christian Bruel <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch reduces the number of unnecessary PR mode switches for single
> precision moves. When FPSCR.SZ is not forced. Test illustration in the patch
> Regtested for sh-none-elf with -m4, (-m2a still running), bootstrapped
> on sh4-linux-elf board. ok for trunk ?