This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 0/5] let gdb reuse gcc'c C compiler
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 09:29:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/5] let gdb reuse gcc'c C compiler
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1400254001-12038-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com>
On May 16, 2014, at 8:26 AM, Tom Tromey <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch series is half of a project to let gdb reuse gcc (which
> half depends on which list you are seeing this on), so that users can
> compile small snippets of code and evaluate them in the current
> context of the inferior.
Nice… I looked though it, nice and lightweight and seems like the api can hold up through time.