This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[C++ Patch] Add IS_DIRECT_INITIALIZER?
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 18:58:45 +0200
- Subject: [C++ Patch] Add IS_DIRECT_INITIALIZER?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I was having a look to a couple of issues in this area, and wondered if
we want to do something like the below? In case, I would also go with
the first init.c hunk and the mangle.c hunk, I don't think the
additional check can hurt?!?