This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, libstdc++/61166] overflow when parse number in std::duration operator""
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- Cc: Daniel KrÃgler <daniel dot kruegler at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 15:36:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, libstdc++/61166] overflow when parse number in std::duration operator""
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <537371EF dot 9080901 at verizon dot net> <CAGNvRgCXLBZ9YD+8jbJaHL9PPOdusDMWrtJgAS0_d49W3RHVJA at mail dot gmail dot com> <53737CF4 dot 9090706 at verizon dot net>
On 14 May 2014 15:25, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
> But in keeping with, say, our extension type traits and such maybe i should
> uglify value as well.
No, just derive from std::integral_constant and you get value "for free".
You already use integral_constant in that file, so the name "value" is