This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add support for GNU/Hurd in gnat-4.9
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: svante dot signell at gmail dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, debian-ada <debian-ada at lists dot debian dot org>, Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 12:53:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add support for GNU/Hurd in gnat-4.9
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1398426914 dot 568 dot 111 dot camel at G3620 dot my dot own dot domain>
> Attached is a patch for support of GNU/Hurd in gnat-4.9. This patch has
> been used and updated in Debian since gnat-4.6, and is currently used to
> build gnat-4.9. Now when the body file s-osinte-posix.adb in gcc-4.9
> defines tv_nsec in timespec POSIX-correctly as long again, we think it
> is time that it goes upstream. The patch contains two parts:
> Defines LIBGNAT_TARGET_PAIRS for GNU/Hurd
> A new file giving the OS interface specification for GNU/Hurd. This file
> is a modification of the already existing s-osinte-*.ads files.
It's quite nice that you need only one specific file for GNU/Hurd. This is
mostly OK, but your LIBGNAT_TARGET_PAIRS looks a bit outdated, specifically
for the atomic support, see the other *BSD for reference.