This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Install sanitizer public headers (fix for PR sanitizer/61100)
- From: Konstantin Serebryany <konstantin dot s dot serebryany at gmail dot com>
- To: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 08:54:19 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Install sanitizer public headers (fix for PR sanitizer/61100)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53724493 dot 2070305 at samsung dot com>
Shouldn't we just install the entire include/sanitizer directory?
(And thanks for doing this!!)
On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 8:13 PM, Yury Gribov <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Asan and Tsan allow sanitized applications to tweak runtime behavior via API
> defined in headers in libsanitizer/include/sanitizer. This patch adds
> installation code for these headers and a small test.
> Bootstrapped and regtested on x64.