This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 46/89] tree-parloops.c: Use gimple_phi in various places
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 11:29:50 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 46/89] tree-parloops.c: Use gimple_phi in various places
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1398099480-49147-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1398099480-49147-47-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
On 04/21/14 10:57, David Malcolm wrote:
* tree-parloops.c (reduction_info::keep_res): Strengthen field
from plain gimple to gimple_phi.
(transform_to_exit_first_loop): Strengthen locals "phi", "nphi"
to gimple_phi. Eliminate early decl of gimple_stmt_iterator gsi
in favor of more tightly scoped gimple_phi_iterators, and a final
later decl as a gimple_stmt_iterator.
OK once prerequisites have gone in.