This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 47/89] omp-low.c: Use more concrete types of gimple statement for various locals
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 11:22:19 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 47/89] omp-low.c: Use more concrete types of gimple statement for various locals
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1398099480-49147-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1398099480-49147-48-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
On 04/21/14 10:57, David Malcolm wrote:
* omp-low.c (finalize_task_copyfn): Strengthen local "bind" from
plain gimple to gimple_bind.
(lower_rec_input_clauses): Strengthen local "g" from
plain gimple to gimple_assign.
(lower_lastprivate_clauses): Likewise for "stmt" to gimple_cond
and "g" to gimple_call.
(expand_omp_for_init_vars): Likewise, for two decls of "stmt" to
(expand_omp_atomic_pipeline): Likewise for one decl of "stmt".
(lower_omp_master): Likewise for "x" to gimple_call.
OK once prerequisites have gone in.