This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING*2][PATCH] Extend mode-switching to support toggle (1/2)
- From: Christian Bruel <christian dot bruel at st dot com>
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: <law at redhat dot com>, Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at embecosm dot com>, Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 11:06:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PING*2][PATCH] Extend mode-switching to support toggle (1/2)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <535E0C86 dot 400 at st dot com> <537089D8 dot 8040106 at st dot com>
Just saw the Jeff's approval for the RTL part. Sorry for the crossed answers
remains the target maintainers. Joern, Kaz ?
On 05/12/2014 10:44 AM, Christian Bruel wrote:
> I'd still wish to ping for the following set of patches. Those changes
> does not impact other targets than SH4 but, as suggested by Joern, I
> have hooked the macros and moved the SH4A specific support to the target
> parts (so a different target can eventually implement other models than
> dual mode).
> Patch2 only does very little restructuring but if is not interesting
> enough for all targets, patch 1 should not be that intrusive.
> For RTL middle end and (X86, SH, Epiphany) target reviewers,
> Many thanks,
> On 04/28/2014 10:08 AM, Christian Bruel wrote:
>> I'd like to ping the following patches
>> [Hookize mode-switching]
>> [Add new hooks to support toggle and SH4A fpchg instruction]
>> Many thanks