This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/7] Fix GTY markup of u2
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 17:21:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/7] Fix GTY markup of u2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87a9ap1k8n dot fsf at talisman dot default> <8761ld1k4o dot fsf at talisman dot default>
On May 10, 2014, at 12:58 PM, Richard Sandiford <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The rtx u2 field currently uses a desc/tag pair for GTY. This seems
> unnecessary though,
> OK to install?
Ick. I don’t favor skip. The change feels like a premature optimization that doesn’t net any code gen benefit. I’ll defer to a gty person if they prefer skip.