This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: More uses of wi:: instead of const_binop
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 16:56:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: More uses of wi:: instead of const_binop
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87eh011lgk dot fsf at talisman dot default>
On May 10, 2014, at 12:29 PM, Richard Sandiford <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Following on from the patch for PR61136, this patch avoids some other
> uses of const_binop in which we know both operands are INTEGER_CSTs
> and where a wi:: routine would do. As before, the idea is to avoid
> creating an INTEGER_CST only to test whether it's zero.
> OK to install?