This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libgfortran] PR52539 I/O: Wrong result for UTF-8/UCS-4 list-directed and namelist
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at charter dot net>
- To: Dominique Dhumieres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 08:12:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, libgfortran] PR52539 I/O: Wrong result for UTF-8/UCS-4 list-directed and namelist
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140505143429 dot 82D97103 at mailhost dot lps dot ens dot fr>
On 05/05/2014 07:34 AM, Dominique Dhumieres wrote:
> As posted in the PR, neither the patch in the PR nor the one in this thread
> fixes the test for powerpc-apple-darwin9.
I have tested the patch on powerpc linux and it works. That is a Bigendian
machine. Also tested on x86-64 -m32 and -m64. Unable to identify the problem on
the darwin9 machine.
OK to commit with xfail on powerpc-apple-darwin9?