This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR c++/60463, PR c++/60755 Incorrect discard of const qualifier
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Momchil Velikov <momchil dot velikov at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 16:07:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR c++/60463, PR c++/60755 Incorrect discard of const qualifier
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <534C4AAF dot 4020702 at gmail dot com> <53620F6E dot 8030301 at gmail dot com> <536C9155 dot 1090701 at gmail dot com>
Thanks for the patch, and for pinging me directly.
It looks like you don't have a copyright assignment on file; this and
your other patch are small enough not to need one, but if you're going
to continue working on GCC it would be good to get on file so that it
doesn't hold up future patches. See http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html
for more information.
I'm going to apply this patch to trunk.