This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch libgcc]: Fix PR c++/57440
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 10:55:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch libgcc]: Fix PR c++/57440
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEwic4ZkodyTP58RzHfHi1FYC8nbKE+3gQukV-GsHrCe-iOZqw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 12:06 PM, Kai Tietz <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> this patch adds for Windows targets the define
> _GTHREAD_USE_MUTEX_INIT_FUNC, which is necessary as pthread-emulation
> for those targets are just handling pthread_mutext_init,
> othread_mutex_destroy proper.
> ChangeLog libgcc
> 2014-05-07 Kai Tietz <email@example.com>
> PR c++/57440
> * gthr-posix.h (_GTHREAD_USE_MUTEX_INIT_FUNC): Define for native windows
> Patch passed already regression-test for x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
> Test for i686-w64-mingw32 is still running (with posix-threading
> model). Ok to apply this patch after last test passes?
As Jonathan said in comment #12 of http://gcc.gnu.org/PR57440 , the
right place for this #define is