This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [google gcc-4_8] fix lipo ICE
- From: Xinliang David Li <davidxl at google dot com>
- To: Rong Xu <xur at google dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Teresa Johnson <tejohnson at google dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 13:41:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: [google gcc-4_8] fix lipo ICE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAF1bQ=Te=Na3KcPTFSNxqO9jAy8_tKfgkG6200noDJ7tqkmDkQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 1:33 PM, Rong Xu <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch fixed lipo ICE triggered by an out-of-bound access.
> This is google specific patch and tested with bootstrap and the
> program exposed the issue.