This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Contributing new gcc targets: i386-*-dragonfly and x86-64-*-dragonfly
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>, John Marino <gnugcc at marino dot st>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, "manu at gcc dot gnu.org" <manu at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Eric Botcazou (gnu.org)" <ebotcazou at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 07:32:50 -0600
- Subject: Re: Contributing new gcc targets: i386-*-dragonfly and x86-64-*-dragonfly
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5352D100 dot 9040108 at marino dot st> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405012259450 dot 16441 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <5362DC9B dot 8090709 at marino dot st> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405021746390 dot 4946 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <5363E0F4 dot 4060900 at marino dot st> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405022013520 dot 7129 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <53649694 dot 6050508 at marino dot st> <CAH6eHdT1heyqo3f-08z20Zihn8-KYL+j6EpzEtK7BdbvzgX7CA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 05/08/14 07:14, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
I'll take a look at the rest. I mostly wanted someone else to deal with
Ian's approved the libiberty.h change, Joseph's approved the stddef.h
change, I've approved the libstdc++ parts.
IIUC it still needs explicit approval for the rest, e.g. trivial
adjustments to configuration stuff in libitm and libcilkrts. Are there
specific maintainers for those libs?
The rest look obvious to me, it doesn't touch other targets at all
except for one bit that replaces a check for __FreeBSD__ >= 7 with a
grep for the dl_iterate_phdr function in a system header, which only
affects FreeBSD and looks OK to me.
Anyone willing to give it an overall approval?