This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, 2/2] shrink wrap a function with a single loop: split live_edge
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Zhenqiang Chen <zhenqiang dot chen at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 10:33:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, 2/2] shrink wrap a function with a single loop: split live_edge
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACgzC7AJUvPr_uQpMq7zS_570TKAqe12vp1T=D2s=7xUmmh6dA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Zhenqiang Chen wrote:
> The patch splits the live_edge for move_insn_for_shrink_wrap to sink
> the copy out of the entry block.
Maybe also time to take the shrink-wrapping code out of function.c and
put it in its own file?