This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 61084: SPARC fallout from wide-int merge
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 08:43:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: PR 61084: SPARC fallout from wide-int merge
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87fvkm549i dot fsf at talisman dot default>
On May 7, 2014, at 2:26 AM, Richard Sandiford <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The DImode constant spliiter assigned the result of trunc_int_for_mode
> to an unsigned int rather than a HOST_WIDE_INT. This then produced const_ints
> that were zero-extended rather than sign-extended and tripped the assert:
> gcc_checking_assert (INTVAL (x.first)
> == sext_hwi (INTVAL (x.first), precision)
> || (x.second == BImode && INTVAL (x.first) == 1));
> The other hunks are just by inspection, but I think gen_int_mode is
> preferred over GEN_INT when the mode is obvious.
> Tested by Rainer, who says that the boostrap now completes.
> OK to install?