This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: we are starting the wide int merge
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Mike & Elizabeth Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Cc: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 16:16:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: we are starting the wide int merge
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5368FD99 dot 2010607 at naturalbridge dot com> <A41D2B7B-480F-475B-B1CB-9FD001F5622C at comcast dot net> <20140506211747 dot GJ31532 at lug-owl dot de> <26FAA857-3084-4D75-AE89-3E24ADA98801 at comcast dot net>
On May 6, 2014, at 3:54 PM, Mike Stump <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I’m pretty sure this:
> will fix it. If someone can confirm that would be great.
I tried that on my p7 and on my x86_64 machines, they both build fine.