This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [ARM] [RFC] Fix longstanding push_minipool_fix ICE (PR49423, lp1296601)
- From: Julian Brown <julian at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Charles Baylis <charles dot baylis at linaro dot org>
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Ramana Radhakrishnan" <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 17:25:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [ARM] [RFC] Fix longstanding push_minipool_fix ICE (PR49423, lp1296601)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADnVucA0vOkQ6BdmCafh8pSoB0ZsQJJd=eaE2Bfkq2sSXVbpEQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CADnVucCmADo5fzzMvpbqCXEhCcdRTAm6=1K668dO7h4RJN3skw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, 6 May 2014 17:05:16 +0100
Charles Baylis <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> At this stage looking for general feedback on whether the define_split
> approach in this patch is appropriate. If it is, I'll do a clean patch
> for full review.
> Archive link: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2014-04/msg00078.html
TBH, it feels like a hack to me, FWIW. It'd be better to avoid
generating the bad RTL to begin with.