This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libfortran] [4.9/4.10 Regression]PR61049 NIST test FM906 fails
- From: Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist dot janne at gmail dot com>
- To: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at charter dot net>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 09:04:49 +0300
- Subject: Re: [patch, libfortran] [4.9/4.10 Regression]PR61049 NIST test FM906 fails
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5366E618 dot 9060408 at charter dot net>
On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 4:15 AM, Jerry DeLisle <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> The attached patch fixes this regression and retains the desired behavior for
> PR46800. We don't have a test case for PR46800 since it involves user input at a
> terminal. (It would be good to get such a test case of course)
> This patch has been regression tested with 4.9 and 4.10 on x86-64 linux.
> OK for trunk and then 4.9? Test case from PR.
Ok, thanks for the patch.
> 2014-05-04 Jerry DeLisle <email@example.com>
> PR libfortran/61049
> * io/list_read.c (list_formatted_read_scalar): Use eat_separator
> and delete extraneous code.