This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Clean up and extend VRP edge-assertion code
- From: Patrick Palka <patrick at parcs dot ath dot cx>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Patrick Palka <patrick at parcs dot ath dot cx>
- Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 22:45:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Clean up and extend VRP edge-assertion code
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1399146940-29802-1-git-send-email-patrick at parcs dot ath dot cx> <CA+C-WL-wDyWZ16RBVubOBew8JcAi+5WqokG8Q7buQhgodtjJ3g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 12:20 PM, Patrick Palka <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch causes a latent test failure in gcc.dg/uninit-pred-9_b.c
> due to an oversight in the tree-ssa-uninit code for which I will send
> a fix shortly.
Never mind, I spoke too soon.. I haven't been able to solve this properly.