This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Simple change to include/longlong.h to quiet warnings.
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: "Steve Ellcey " <sellcey at mips dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <rdsaniford at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 07:13:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Simple change to include/longlong.h to quiet warnings.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <c33e1864-b67b-4e4c-8d70-ee18b0a63f75 at BAMAIL02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org>
"Steve Ellcey " <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I would like to make a small change to include/longlong.h for glibc but
> I undertand that the GCC version of this file is the master one and
> should be changed first, is that right?
The copyright says:
This file is part of the GNU C Library.
but maybe that isn't true? Anyway, I committed a patch to longlong.h
only yesterday and no-one complained, so let's go with it.
Patch looks good to me, thanks.