This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][RFC] Always require a 64bit HWI
- From: John David Anglin <dave dot anglin at bell dot net>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 12:59:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][RFC] Always require a 64bit HWI
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1404291307480 dot 18709 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <5360029F dot 5020207 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1404301011020 dot 18709 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <53611E0E dot 9030601 at redhat dot com>
On 4/30/2014 12:00 PM, Jeff Law wrote:
My recollection is that HP aCC supports long long, but I don't recall
when support for that was introduced. I'm really trying hard to
Plus, they can always start the bootstrapping process with GCC 4.9.
I can't remember but without ansi support one needs to start with
an early 4.X version.
John David Anglin email@example.com