This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch 2/N] std::regex refactoring - sub _Executor for lookahead
- From: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 10:18:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch 2/N] std::regex refactoring - sub _Executor for lookahead
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140428124003 dot GW928 at redhat dot com> <20140428124535 dot GX928 at redhat dot com>
On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 8:45 AM, Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Is there any reason this object is created on the heap?
Say, _Executor's size is so huge and a uncommon user gets a stack
overflow by keep invoking this function?