This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] Fix PR 59604
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>, "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 12:50:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] Fix PR 59604
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53499525 dot 2060009 at netcologne dot de> <535B707A dot 5010607 at net-b dot de>
> Am 12.04.2014 21:33, schrieb Thomas Koenig:
>> please find attached a patch for PR 59604.
>> The patch makes sure that, if -fno-range-check is specified,
>> using int on an overflowing boz constant yields the same
>> result for compile-time simplification and run-time
>> OK for trunk?
> Looks good to me. At a glance, it looks as if it also fixes the original
> bug 58003 - or is something still missing?
You're right - the original PR is also fixed.
I have included a modification of the original test case,
and mentioned PR 58003 in the ChangeLog.