This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Remove PUSH_ARGS_REVERSED from the RTL expander.
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>, richard dot guenther at gmail dot com
- Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 15:25:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Remove PUSH_ARGS_REVERSED from the RTL expander.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1395661485-28060-1-git-send-email-james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com> <535AC27D dot 2080808 at redhat dot com>
> > 2014-03-21 James Greenhalgh <email@example.com>
> > * calls.c (initialize_argument_information): Always treat
> > PUSH_ARGS_REVERSED as 1, simplify code accordingly.
> > (expand_call): Likewise.
> > (emit_library_call_calue_1): Likewise.
> > * expr.c (PUSH_ARGS_REVERSED): Do not define.
> > (emit_push_insn): Always treat PUSH_ARGS_REVERSED as 1, simplify
> > code accordingly.
> This is fine for the trunk at this point.
Are you sure that it's not a correctness issue for some targets though?