This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [DOC PATCH] Rewrite docs for inline asm
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>, dw <limegreensocks at yahoo dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>, "rdsandiford at googlemail dot com" <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 16:45:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [DOC PATCH] Rewrite docs for inline asm
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <533F0C97 dot 2010206 at yahoo dot com> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1404081759100 dot 23831 at arjuna dot pair dot com> <5344DAC3 dot 90005 at yahoo dot com> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1404122053010 dot 48644 at arjuna dot pair dot com> <534A5BFD dot 3000906 at yahoo dot com> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1404132037070 dot 39694 at arjuna dot pair dot com> <534B7F38 dot 9010605 at yahoo dot com> <20140425154343 dot GA30738 at arm dot com>
On 04/25/2014 04:43 PM, James Greenhalgh wrote:
> Beyond comments on ChangeLog formatting, the review for this patch seems
> to have stalled again.
> The patch has been in review for two months now, with broadly positive comments
> and all suggestions made thus far have been incorporated. I'd therefore like
> this on David's behalf and try to get the review moving again.
We're waiting for Joseph Myers or, at a pinch, a maintainer with global