This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Enable multiple duplicated blocks on threading path
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 13:29:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Enable multiple duplicated blocks on threading path
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <528C1692 dot 4090702 at redhat dot com> <1384914830 dot 11568 dot 132 dot camel at surprise> <528C4466 dot 5090507 at redhat dot com> <CAMe9rOo+zkB+9rFKun7f6HYdeJCA+n+2LMTuh4Orudas+1Gy7A at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMe9rOp2ZePB7FR7kGSXwakC1nW691j00BOZxu6CwhJXLnrPCQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 6:23 AM, H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 7:59 AM, H.J. Lu <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 9:11 PM, Jeff Law <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> On 11/19/13 19:33, David Malcolm wrote:
>>>> FWIW, it looks like you attached the whitespace cleanup patch again,
>>>> rather than the one you discuss above.
>>>> For the archives, it looks like your email is referring to r205074
>>>> (though that itself seems to have some purely whitespace fixes, together
>>>> with the real changes).
>>> Here's the actual change I meant to attach.
>>> Sorry about that, thanks for catching it.
>>> commit f28876ff94428d3109e9e575d6a2d62d23af8092
>>> Author: law <law@138bc75d-0d04-0410-961f-82ee72b054a4>
>>> Date: Wed Nov 20 01:55:17 2013 +0000
>>> * tree-ssa-threadedge.c (thread_across_edge): After threading
>>> through a joiner, allow threading a normal block requiring
>>> * tree-ssa-threadupdate.c (thread_block_1): Improve code to detect
>>> jump threading requests that would muck up the loop structures.
>>> git-svn-id: svn+ssh://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/trunk@205074
>> This caused:
> It also caused:
This also caused: