This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Committed][ARM][AArch64] Patches previously ok'd for stage1
- From: Ryan Mansfield <rmansfield at qnx dot com>
- To: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 12:46:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Committed][ARM][AArch64] Patches previously ok'd for stage1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5357DE5F dot 8000600 at arm dot com> <5359153E dot 2090508 at qnx dot com> <535937E6 dot 2050307 at arm dot com>
On 14-04-24 12:12 PM, Kyrill Tkachov wrote:
On 24/04/14 14:44, Ryan Mansfield wrote:
On 14-04-23 11:38 AM, Kyrill Tkachov wrote:
This patch breaks building arm-eabi with a 32bit host gcc.
Does this patch fix it for you?
I'll test and bootstrap it on arm.
2014-04-24 Kyrylo Tkachov <email@example.com>
* config/arm/aarch-common.c (aarch_rev16_shright_mask_imm_p):
Use HOST_WIDE_INT_C for mask literal.
Yes, your patch resolves the build issues. Thanks.