This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PING][AArch64][4.8,4.9] Wire up TARGET_SIMD and TARGET_FLOAT properly
- From: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 08:59:56 +0100
- Subject: [PING][AArch64][4.8,4.9] Wire up TARGET_SIMD and TARGET_FLOAT properly
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'd like to ping the two patches at:
They fix a bug in aarch64 and I think they should go into the release branches.