This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 03/89] Introduce gimple_bind and use it for accessors.
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 15:23:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 03/89] Introduce gimple_bind and use it for accessors.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1398099480-49147-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1398099480-49147-4-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <53582AF1 dot 7010201 at redhat dot com> <1398287639 dot 26834 dot 142 dot camel at surprise>
On 04/23/14 15:13, David Malcolm wrote:
On Wed, 2014-04-23 at 15:04 -0600, Jeff Law wrote:
On 04/21/14 10:56, David Malcolm wrote:
This updates all of the gimple_bind_* accessors in gimple.h from taking a
plain gimple to taking a gimple_bind (or const_gimple_bind), with the
checking happening at the point of cast.
Various other types are strengthened from gimple to gimple_bind, and from
plain vec<gimple> to vec<gimple_bind>.
This is fine, with the same requested changes as #2; specifically using
an explicit cast rather than hiding the conversion in a method. Once
those changes are in place, it's good for 4.9.1.
Thanks - presumably you mean
"good for *trunk* after 4.9.1 is released"
Right. Sorry for the confusion.