This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 03/89] Introduce gimple_bind and use it for accessors.
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 17:13:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 03/89] Introduce gimple_bind and use it for accessors.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1398099480-49147-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1398099480-49147-4-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <53582AF1 dot 7010201 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, 2014-04-23 at 15:04 -0600, Jeff Law wrote:
> On 04/21/14 10:56, David Malcolm wrote:
> > This updates all of the gimple_bind_* accessors in gimple.h from taking a
> > plain gimple to taking a gimple_bind (or const_gimple_bind), with the
> > checking happening at the point of cast.
> > Various other types are strengthened from gimple to gimple_bind, and from
> > plain vec<gimple> to vec<gimple_bind>.
> This is fine, with the same requested changes as #2; specifically using
> an explicit cast rather than hiding the conversion in a method. Once
> those changes are in place, it's good for 4.9.1.
Thanks - presumably you mean
"good for *trunk* after 4.9.1 is released"