This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [c++] typeinfo for target types
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Marc Glisse <marc dot glisse at inria dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jason at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 13:35:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: [c++] typeinfo for target types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 02 dot 1404131018180 dot 27848 at stedding dot saclay dot inria dot fr> <53580A7D dot 5070800 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1404232103340 dot 4018 at laptop-mg dot saclay dot inria dot fr>
On 04/23/2014 12:43 PM, Marc Glisse wrote:
>> Any c++ compilation aborts at
> That's surprising, the code I touched is only ever supposed to run while
> compiling one file in libsupc++, if I understand correctly.
Ah, well, perhaps it's one of the first built for stage1 libstdc++.
I admit to not digging much deeper. ;-)
> Would mangling the aarch64 builtins be a lot of work? Did other platforms break as well?
I've no idea on difficulty. I've not yet checked other platforms.