This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, AArch64] Fix shuffle for big-endian.
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Tejas Belagod <tbelagod at arm dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>, Alan Lawrence <Alan dot Lawrence at arm dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 15:10:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, AArch64] Fix shuffle for big-endian.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53077F31 dot 8070003 at arm dot com> <533078AC dot 3020307 at redhat dot com> <533C1BAB dot 1020509 at arm dot com> <533EADB6 dot 2060808 at arm dot com> <5356716B dot 4080901 at arm dot com>
On 22 April 2014 14:40, Tejas Belagod <email@example.com> wrote:
> Alan Lawrence wrote:
>> Sorry to be pedantic again, but 'wierd' should be spelt 'weird'.
>> looks good to me and much neater than before. (Seems you'd rather keep the
>> re-enabling, here and in the testsuite, for another patch?)
> Yes, the re-enabling is another patch.
> Thanks for the typo correction. OK for trunk with that change?
Yes that is OK. /Marcus